TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This reservation for exhibit space is subject to acceptance by
Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., and upon such acceptance will constitute a Contract to use the space assigned. Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc. does not guarantee the number of Attendees.
1. CHARACTER OF EXHIBITS: Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit or part of an exhibit, or prohibit or restrict any activity or conduct within the exhibition area(s) which in their opinion is not suitable. Helium Balloons are not permitted inside the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
2. EXCLUSIVES: Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc. does not guarantee exclusivity to any Exhibitor for products and/or services displayed at the Show. Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc. does not guarantee number of Attendees.
3. EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION: Exhibitors must submit a completed application with signature.
4. PAYMENT OF SPACES: A signed Contract with Full Payment of Total Exhibit Charges is required to reserve an Exhibit space. Company checks or
Credit Cards are an accepted method of payment. Please note Credit Card transactions incur a 3.5% Service Charge.
5. SUBLETTNG OF SPACE: No Exhibitor shall assign, sublet or apportion the whole or any part of the space allotted or permits any other party to exhibit therein without the written permission of
Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., PO Box 332, Myrtle Beach, SC 29578.
6. CANCELLATIONS: Any Cancellations on or before August 1, 2018 must be IN WRITING and will carry a 50% Service Charge on the Total Exhibit Space Rate. Cancellations after August 1, 2018 must also be IN WRITING
and will carry a 100% Service Charge on the Total Exhibit Space Rate.
7. MATERIALS TO BE SHIPPED: The Myrtle Beach Convention Center cannot accept exhibit materials for storage. Information concerning the official Drayage Company will be sent with Confirmations.
8. LIABILITY: Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., The Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Supply Show of the Southeast and/or the Myrtle Beach Convention
Center will not be responsible for the safety of exhibits from theft, damage by fire or other causes. The Exhibitor hereby expressly assumes
responsibility for injury or damage to persons, property or things occurring within the exhibit space assigned each Exhibitor in accordance with the
terms of the Contract. Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc./HMRSSS and the Myrtle Beach Convention Center will not be responsible for any injury that
may arise to Exhibitors or their Employees or for the loss of or damage to any goods from any cause whatsoever while in transit to or from, or
while in the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. The Exhibitor is solely responsible for operating within State and Federal Laws.
9. ACTS OF GOD: Any Act of God, terrorist or war which prohibits or delays the Exhibitor from utilizing the benefits of this contract shall not excuse
the Exhibitor from its obligation to this Contract; nor shall it expose Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., The Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Supply Show of
the Southeast and/or the Myrtle Beach Convention Center to any liability because of the failure of the show to be held arising from an Act of God,
terrorist or war, or any other event beyond the control of Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc., The Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Supply Show of the
Southeast and/or the Myrtle Beach Convention Center.
10. UTILITIES: 110 and 220 volt electrical connections and telephone service is available to each Exhibitor upon request, for a nominal charge.
Arrangements must be made directly with the Myrtle Beach Convention Center. Forms are located online at www.hmrsss.com.
11. EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES: The Show will furnish each Exhibitor with a uniform, single-line sign with the Exhibitor's firm name thereon.
Additional booths furnishings can be ordered in advance from Carolina Tradeshow Decorators Forms are located online at www.hmrsss.com.
12. HARMFUL CHEMICALS: NO hazardous or toxic materials will be permitted in ANY exhibit under any circumstances whatsoever.
13. CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS: Under the terms of our Contract with the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, all consumable samples must be limited to no more than 2 ounces of food and 4 ounces of liquid.
14. FOOD PREPARTION: In accordance with the latest Standard Fire Prevention Codes, vendor s preparing food must adhere to the following: 1) MUST have a 5 lb. BC extinguisher with current inspection tag; 2) use only electric cooking appliances; 3) no cooking will be allowed along the perimeter aisle booths. Limited use of steno type heating devises will be allowed as long as they are utilized in a safe manner, however, no bottled or pressurized cooking fuel (i.e. Butane/Propane, etc.) will be allowed inside the exhibit hall.
15. EXHIBITOR ATTENDANCE: Any Exhibitor who has paid for booth space and fails to show up at the Myrtle Beach Convention Center at least three (3) hours prior to the opening of the Show will forfeit his/her right to the booth space as well as any refund. Emergencies will be dealt with on an individual basis by Leisure Time Unlimited, Inc.
16. BREAKDOWN: In order to maintain the integrity of the Show, Thursday, January 31, 2019 AFTER 4:00 pm is Move-Out Time. Any Exhibitor who breaks down early without written permission from the Show Manager will be subject to a $1000 fine and will not be allowed in future Shows until any and all fines have been paid.
THESE PROVISIONS BECOME PART OF THE CONTRACT BETWEEN THE 43nd ANNUAL HOTEL, MOTEL AND RESTAURANT SUPPLY SHOW OF THE SOUTHEAST, LEISURE TIME UNLIMITED, INC., AND THE EXHIBITOR. ITEMS NOT COVERED ARE SUBJECT TO THE DECISION OF LEISURE TIME UNLIMITED, INC.